RP-8 and RP-12
In the system for powering photovoltaic modules overfill or completely draining of the battery may occur. Such occurrences can lead to permanent and irreversible destruction of the battery. Charging controller is designed to completely prevent such occurrences.
- Maximum current for battery charging is 8A (12A)
- Maximum current of a consumer is 8A (12A)
- Battery voltage level within it is considered that the battery is full and where stops further battery charging is 14,1V
- Voltage level within the battery is considered to be empty and where the consumer circuit interrupts is 11,1V
- Voltage level at which it is considered that the battery is sufficiently charged and where the consumer circuit is connected again is 12,5V